Legacy copy stands were designed to meet the relatively loose precision required for film capture. The DT RG3040 Reprographic System was built from the ground up for the era of digital capture.
The DT RG3040 is our first copy stand built to digitize flat material. This system, with its electronically controlled column, fully aligned components, and casters with adjustable and retractable dampeners optimizes ease of use while ensuring the creation of superior digital images every time. The DT RG3040 Reprographic System is also designed for use with virtually any camera, lens, or shutter system in order to prevent obsolescence.
The DT RG3040’s design and manufacturing surpass the tolerances required for high-resolution digital preservation imaging. It’s ready to use with any digital capture system from low-end dSLRs to our own DT RCam Reprographic Camera (up to 80MP).
- Archiving of books, manuscripts, and serials
- Bound materials
- Objects to be restored
- Maps and blueprints
- Documents, seals, and coins
- Transparent objects up to 18.9″ x 17.3″
- Glass negatives
- Historic glass paintings
- Rare materials such as valuable graphics, pictures and paintings
- Industrial measuring and testing
- Material analysis, research and development
- Reproductions to visualize structures
- A 30” x 40” reprographic table with a heavy duty, moveable electronically controlled column.
- Fully aligned components CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) machined to 0.005” to ensure even focus across image plane.
- A utility shelf to hold lighting generator and camera accessories.
- Four casters with adjustable and retractable dampeners for mobility, work surface alignment, and elimination of table vibration. This ensures the highest quality reproduction.
Table and Column
- Designed, manufactured, and installed to exacting tolerances, the DT RG3040 creates the highest quality images. It includes:
- A 30” x 40” reprographic table with a heavy heavy duty, motorized column with variable speeds. Customized table sizes available.
- Fully aligned components CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) machined to .005” to ensure even focus across image plane.
- A recessed utility shelf to hold lighting equipment and accessories. Also enables the user to sit at the station comfortably.
- Four leveling and dampening retractable casters for mobility, work surface alignment, and elimination of table vibration to ensure the highest quality reproduction.
All features can be customized.
TABLE AND COLUMN
Table Materials: Black anodized extruded aluminum
Table Foot Print: 42 3/4”W x 36 1/2”L
Gross Foot Print: 42 3/4”W x 47 1/4”L
Working Table Height: 30” (approx)
Total height with extension collar is 96 1/2”
Column Height: 60”
Column: 2 speed, rapid and precise
Column Carriage: Universal camera mounting system (positive click-stop center +/- 90 degrees of rotation)
Feet: Four leveling and dampening retractable casters
Operating Voltage: 110-120 V 50-60 HZ
Weight of Column: 43 lbs 3 oz
Extension Plate/Collar: 13 lbs
Shipping Weight: 545 lbs (in wood crate)
- Laser Alignment System
- Pattern Holders
- Book Cradles
- Vacuum Boards
- Transmissive Light Sources
- Integrated Lighting Support
- Strobe and/or Continuous Lighting
- Customized Table Sizes
- Film Scanning / Capture Solutions
- Custom & Specialized Targets
- Book Scanner Form Factors
- Oversized Targets